Alumni Funding Opportunities
The Alumni Association Grant Program
The Loyola University Maryland Alumni Association Grant program offers alumni grant awards to support alumni volunteer experiences that reflect the University’s Jesuit ideals and principles.
All Loyola alumni, undergraduate and graduate, are eligible to apply for the awards, which can support new ventures or enhance existing service organizations. In addition to supporting applicants’ interests in making a difference in their local, national, and global communities, the program also aims to enhance the overall alumni experience and to foster positive relationships between Loyola and the greater community.
All applications will be screened and selected by members of the Alumni Association.
Past recipients include:
- The maximum award for the Alumni Association Grant Program is $3,000,
- Applicants must be undergraduate or graduate alumni of Loyola College in Maryland or Loyola University Maryland,
- Only volunteer projects are available for funding. Any project for which participating alumni will receive wages, salaries, or a stipend is NOT eligible for funding,
- All projects must have a faculty or administrative monitor. Peers and/or persons with no university affiliation cannot be project monitors. The office of alumni relations will provide guidelines on how to secure a monitor to interested alumni,
- The Alumni Association must be acknowledged on promotional items or other sponsorship materials distributed at the event,
- All requested documentation and signatures must be included with the application,
- Progress reports must be submitted before the program/service takes place and after it concludes.
The Alumni Association Scholarship Endowment Fund
The Alumni Association Scholarship Endowment Fund was established at Loyola University Maryland through the generosity of The Loyola University Maryland Alumni Association Board.
The Alumni Association Scholarship Endowment Fund serves to foster the opportunity for a college education at Loyola University Maryland for talented students who need financial assistance toward tuition. The Alumni Association Scholarship Endowment Fund shall provide need-based grants in aid to full-time undergraduate students during the course of their studies at the University. Students selected to receive this scholarship must meet the requirements for admission to Loyola University and satisfy the specified criteria for The Alumni Association Scholarship Endowment Fund.
All recipients must be the child or grandchild of a Loyola College in Maryland or Loyola University Maryland alumnus/na. All recipients of support from The Alumni Association Scholarship Endowment Fund shall be called Alumni Association Scholars and as such will be eligible for awards based upon the extent of their documented financial need and the resources available from the Fund.
For more information, please contact the office of financial aid at 410-617-2576.