Alumni Insurance Programs
Your alumni benefits include a special discounted rate on Auto Insurance and Home Insurance from Liberty Mutual. We're proud to provide our members with a great benefit from a Fortune 100 company that protects millions of people across America. Find out more about Liberty Mutual Home and Auto Insurance or call 1-800-524-9400.
*Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.
Meyer and Associates
The Loyola University Maryland Alumni Association sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to alumni. The program offers a variety of attractively-priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty, and staff, as well as their spouses, children, parents, and siblings:
- Health Insurance: For those with a temporary or permanent need for coverage, such as the unemployed, self-employed, and recent graduates.
- Life Insurance: Long-term protection with great rates and fantastic features. Coverage is available to $50 million.
- Long Term Care Insurance: Intended to protect assets from serious erosion, while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting.
- Travel Insurance: Travel medical or trip protection insurance options are available for individuals or groups traveling abroad.
- Annuities: An ideal tax-deferred vehicle for conservative investors who want guaranteed fixed interest rates for extended periods.
- Special Event: Liability coverage up to $2 million is available for events lasting from a few hours to as much as 10 days.
- Pet Insurance: Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans are available.
- Advisory Services: A licensed insurance professional is available, at no charge, to answer questions and provide customized guidance.
for additional information on travel insurance.
For more information, visit www.meyerandassoc.com/ma/loyola or contact the program administrator at 800-635-7801.