As we begin another academic year, we need your
help and support. We want you to be an active member of the Loyola University Maryland Alumni Association. Get involved by offering to mentor a student or fellow graduate, offering internships or jobs to our students and alumni, or supporting the Alumni Association by serving as a volunteer.
Here are some additional ways you
can get involved:
- Become a board member for the Alumni Association, Sellinger Alumni Association, MSA Alumnae Association, a Regional Chapter, and more...,
- Serve on your Milestone Reunion Committee and encourage your classmates and friends to attend Reunion Weekend and support your Class Gift,
- Volunteer at one of our many service opportunities, both in Baltimore and around the U.S.,
- Host an After Five event at your company,
- Lead a Case Club discussion on a topic of your choice,
- Become a member of the planning committee for some of our largest events,
- Meet and greet prospective students and parents at Admission Open Houses and other University information sessions,
- and much, much more.
For more information on any of these opportunities, or to find out other ways you can get involved with your alma mater,
please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 410-617-2475 or email@example.com